This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
ASICS golden Spark Running shoes Canvas Trainers Sneakers Sport Pumps in Red
Firetrap Mens Knox Chelsea Boots
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
Men's Moccasins Leather Loafer with Breathable Hole Slip on Casual Driver Flat shoes
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
Black Desert Combat Boots Non-slip Lightweight Military Training shoes High Tops Special shoes For Mens Outdoor Hiking Adventure Safety Tactical Boots
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- Rocket Dog Womens Akron Rescue Pu Ankle Bootie
- WeiPoot Women's Blend Materials Open-Toe High-Heels Buckle Solid Sandals, EGHLH007336
- Women's shoes - Tie up Inside The High High shoes Casual Flat Boots Sweet Student shoes 35-43 Women's Boots
- Sandals Large Size Women's shoes 41 42 43 Wide feet Women's Stiletto shoes
- Danner Mens Wolf Creek Chukka Dark Brown Hiking Boot
- Kenneth Cole Men's Vic-Tour-y Victory SY Leather Slip on Casual Loafer in bluee Size 11.5
- GLOBALWIN Women's 18YY06 Brown Fashion Boots 7.5M
- Schutz Women's Carlita Pump, Blackberry, 9.5 M US
- Nike Men's Air Force Max Mesh Basketball shoes
- Men's Leather shoes Business Dress shoes Fashion Work Clothes Dress shoes Wedding shoes
- Unisex Steel Toe Cap Safety Boots Ultra Lightweight Breathable Work Trainer shoes Sport Sneaker Safety shoes
- LOVDRAM Boots Men's Winter Microfiber Men'S Casual Martin Boots Handsome Wild Tooling shoes Men'S Booties
- Ralph Lauren New Men's Charcoal Grey Cordell Trainers Sneakers shoes
- Skechers Men's GO Walk MAX 54626 Sneaker, Khaki, 8 M US
- Brown Rancher Canvas Whiskey Dyecut Blowfish Women's Balla Wedge Sandal
- Aworth Women Sandals Fashion Solid color Summer High Heels Sandals Wedges shoes Elegant Peep Toe Buckle
- SJJH Women Dressy Pumps with High Heel and Thick Platform
- FANIMILA Women Warm Long Boots
- Cloudless Womens Sexy Slip On High Heels Peep Toe Platform Pumps Stiletto Dress shoes
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Jungle Animals Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Dr. Scholl's shoes Womens Madi Knit Sneaker
- Sansha Women's Vortex Dance shoes
- Pointed Sexy Satin Red Wedding shoes Spring Fine with Chain Magic High Heels Women's shoes Women Pumps Women shoes
- Merrell Womens Bare Access Flex Hiking shoes
- The Sak Women's Rhyme Rain Boot
- INOE CREATE GLAMOUR Women Snow Boots Classic Sheepskin Suede Real Sheep Fur Lined Winter Snow Boots for Women
- I'll NEVER BE HER 2019 High Heels Sexy Pointed Stiletto Single shoes Temperament Elegant Comfort Work shoes
- Men's shoes,Knit,Spring Fall,High-Top Sneakers,Non-Slip Travel,Light Soles,Lace Up shoes,Comfort Running shoes, Athletic shoes,Keep Warm shoes (color D, Size 42)
- MOHEM Darren Men's Premium Genuine Leather Lace-up Oxfords shoes
- Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Black Handmade Classic Knee High Boots
- MANEBí Women's D00XRAFFIARAINBOW Multicolor Canvas Sandals
- Adidas Men's Terrex Climacool Voyager Water shoes
- CJC Sandals Slippers Sports Casual Athletic Men Fisherman Beach Hiking Outdoor Summer Open Toe (color T2, Size EU41 UK7.5-8)
- Adidas Men's VL Court 2.0 Fitness shoes, blue (Azretr Ftwbla Negbas 000), 9.5 UK 10
- Z&X Hiking shoes Men's Hiking shoes Outdoor shoes Men's Thick-Soled Wear Hiking shoes Hiking shoes Outdoor Walking shoes Breathable Hiking shoes
- Men Velvet Slippers Plain Handmade Slip-on Loafer shoes
Men High-top Hiking Boots Lightweight Non Slip Army Fan Outdoor Desert Combat Boots Special Forces
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.